Own a Franchise
The Track To Business Ownership
If you’ve ever considered owning a business and being your own boss, franchising is a way to avoid some serious business startup headaches and go straight to work doing something you love! PremierGarage's products and markets are already defined, and our proven business model gives you that open track to run on. Below is the franchise process you will follow to become a PremierGarage business owner:
- First, you must request more information by completing the form on this page. You will then receive a phone call, text, or email from a PremierGarage franchise consultant to further discuss the franchise process detailed below.
- Next, you will schedule a 10-15-minute call to meet your franchise consultant to further discuss the opportunity. On this call, you will chat about your interest and whether a PremierGarage franchise is your ideal fit. We’ll also discuss the basic requirements, how territories are set up, and your time frame to becoming a franchise owner.
- Then, you will review the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) which contains pertinent information regarding the costs and fees, legal issues, turnover rates, and other essential information about our franchise offering.
- From there, submit your Application for Franchise.
- Undergo an Executive Interview with our Chief Development Officer.
- Approval of your Application by Committee.
- Attend a Meet The Team Day to virtually meet your Home Office team to learn about training and support, our proprietary technology, franchise relations, product strategy, and more -- including the opportunity to interview us!
- Upon final approval, we'll execute your Franchise Agreement.
- Attend an initial 3-week training program to set you up for success.
- Upon completion of the training program, you will be able to hit the ground running with your new PremierGarage business!
Own A Leading Home Improvement Franchise