Own a Franchise. Be Your Own Boss.
The PremierGarage Franchise Process
As a PremierGarage franchise owner, you get a proven business model. Plus, your markets and products are already defined. Ready to get started? Read on for the steps you will take in the franchise process to becoming a PremierGarage business owner.
Step 1 - Reach out to a dedicated Franchise Advisor
- Schedule an introductory review of PremierGarage, our parent company, Home Franchise Concepts, and the franchise process
Step 2 - Review and understand the Franchise Disclosure Document
- Further discussions about our training, products, support, technology, marketing, and more
Step 3 - Participate in live Group Validation Calls
- Request participation in Individual Validation Calls
Step 4 - Submit Franchise Application
Step 5 - Application review
- Potential approval by committee
Step 6 - Executive Interview with Chief Development Officer and President
- Potentially issue contracts
Step 7 - Attend Meet The Team Day
- Get answers to all your questions directly from our team!
Step 8 - Final franchise application approval
- Signing of franchise agreement
Step 9 - Attend an initial 2-week training program
Step 10 - Complete initial franchise training program
- Hit the ground running with your new PremierGarage business!
Own A Leading Home Improvement Franchise